Is stress impacting your health?
Do you lay awake at night wishing you had spent more time with your kids, taken care of that client differently or been more understanding of your coworker?
Do you want to do your life differently?
Stress, depression, anxiety and overwhelm are taking their toll on North American families.
The frenetic pace that we keep, the demands on our time, energy and resources and our "out of balance living" is negatively impacting the health and wellness of our society.
The crazy thing is most people are unaware of how much stress they are under and how it is impacting not only their health but also their relationships, their performance and their decision making.
Do you believe that stress is just a normal part of life?
People think of stress as being burnt out, crying a lot, feeling overwhelmed and unable to cope. While these are signs of stress, they are often preceded by earlier signs that people do not necessarily attribute to stress. These include:
1. Inability to get a good night sleep – Cannot get to sleep because of whirling thoughts
2. Aches and Pains- Sore back, headache, neck and shoulder pain, fibromyalgia
3. Low Energy – Cannot seem to get things done like you used to
4. Scattered thinking - Start one thing, then another, then another, not completing anything well
5. Foggy Thinking – Cannot figure out how to start a task, spell words, or feel a little confused
6. Loss of your sense of humor – Snapping at others over small things, not having a lot of fun anymore
7. Increased negativity – Cannot seem to see anything positive about what is going on
Are you noticing any of these things in your life? If so, this may be a sign that you are experiencing stress.
Awareness is the first step in creating any change to what is happening in your life.
With awareness comes action.
One action step you take to decrease your stress is taking deep, intentional belly breaths to calm you down in the moment.
If you want to experience how deep intentional breaths can help you decrease your stress go to http://www.familyguidancesystem.com/breathe and be guided through a 1 1/2 minute meditation of the breath.
Book a complimentary coaching session with Gerrianne to learn HOW TO
Decrease your stress NOW
Email Gerrianne at email@example.com for more information<
Don’t let stress impact your long term success.